8.30 am on Fridays ( 8.15 am on Saturdays ): Meet at the Redland Bay Ferry Terminal
8.40 am: Depart to Russell Island ( 8.25 am on Saturdays )
11.20 am: Depart to Lamb Island ( 10.45 am on Saturdays )
12.58 pm: Depart to Macleay Island ( 11.53 am on Saturdays )
3.08 pm: Depart to Karragarra Island ( 2.58 pm on Saturdays )
4.11 pm: Depart for Redland Bay ( 3.40 pm on Saturdays )
RUSSELL ISLAND TOUR
* meet, greet and introduce myself and the islands (sightseeing)
* short walk along the main road to visit Russell Island’s friendly Art Gallery, avocado and community gardens. Morning tea provided.
* visit the fabulous Kinga’s / Bob’s/other’s art studio if available
* drive along the island to the beautiful Sandy Beach for a short stop and return to the jetty
LAMB ISLAND TOUR
* partly drive/walk along the island for sightseeing
MACLEAY ISLAND TOUR
Drive along the island following the heritage trail, and visit art/craft studios.
* the historical relics of salt works, distillery and lime kiln
* Tim O’Shea Wetlands – a protected area with a permanent freshwater hole and a fascinating historical past.
* the Tingira Boat Club, the Art Gallery with the pottery shed and the Bowls Club
* walk along the picturesque road from Dalpura beach to Pat’s Park at the tip of the island
* drive along the eastern side of the island enjoying the spectacular views
* Corroboree Park and the waterhole (historical significance)
* Perulpa Island – a small island attached to Macleay Island by a causeway.
KARRAGARRA ISLAND TOUR
* circled walk along the island to visit the beautiful community gardens with edible flowers, a shed and, a compost, a worm farm and more.
* visit the local Robyn’s pottery workshop and studio ( optional )